Here you can find important downloads such as the annual regional syllabus, our regional costume rules, and information on regional scholarships.
– You can find a listing of feiseanna throughout North America here: North American Feis Commission
– IDTAMA Scholarship application: IDTAMA Scholarship Application 2019 – 2020 High School Seniors – College Students
The Irish Dance Teacher’s Association of Mid America is proud of the accomplishments of all dancers not only competitively and artistically, but also academically. To recognize the accomplishments of dancers who excel in the classroom and in the dance studio, the IDTAMA is proud to offer academic scholarships.
The results from our 2019 IDTAMA Scholarships are:
1. $1,000 – Shannon Booth, Bell School
High School recipients:
1. $2,000 – Emma Courtney, McGing Irish Dancers
2. $1,000 – Katherine Schindler, Sheila Tully Irish Dancers
3. $500 – Katie Good, McGing Irish Dancers
4. $250 – Regan Monigan, Celtic Academy
5. $250 – Kimberly Wetjen, Glencastle Irish Dancers